AM Partners was founded in Sao Paulo, Brazil in 2016 by Rita de Cassia Aliman and Yuri Mercaldo Coelho. Recently organized, AM Partners has 8 collaborators, offering consulting services focused primarily on due diligence (for sellers or buyers Companies). Including financial/accounting, tax, labor and social security areas, the Due Diligence service offered by AM Partners is available at full scope, usually taking a month to be concluded; and, also at a flash due diligence format, a two-week project with deliverables containing the main indicators for a go / no go investment decision: EBITDA adjustments and potential contingencies. Additionally, AM Partners offers services related to Tax Consulting (tax restructuring, tax diagnosis and tax fact book) and Judicial/Legal Expertise (usually indicated by the judge to perform financial, accounting, tax and labor analysis to support settlements and judicial decisions). Another feature in our services is the pension plan analysis under the view of actuarial and accounting areas focused on the compliance requirement for the Brazilian regulatory agency (SUSEP). In the second semester of 2017, AM Partners has also developed a department specialized on courses related to tax, labor and accounting fields. In addition to promote the brand in the Brazilian middle market, these courses intent to strengthen the relationship of AM Partners and its stakeholders (clients, collaborators, potential clients and other support companies). For more information, please refer to our website www.ampartnerscursos.com.br. Our services:
Flash Due Diligence
- Designed to potential buyers and / or companies seeking preparation for a potential sale and / or “join venture”.
- Scope focused on the identification of macro issues on financial / accounting / tax / labor and social security aspects.
- 10 days average for a Flash Due Diligence, focusing on identification of macro issues up to the issuance of the memorandum report.
- Preparation for “go” or “no go” to Phase II a full Due Diligence.
- Working together with the Client/Target legal and financial advisors.
- Assistance in the selection of potential Clients (buyers or sellers).
- Preparation of statements and business presentation.
- Highlights of potential synergies/deal-breakers.
- SWOT analysis.
- Preliminary analysis of tax /labor situation of potential Clients.
- Preliminary analysis of functional organization charts.
- Performance analysis of business units.
- Assistance in potential carve-outs.Preparation of physical and/or electronic data rooms.
Due Diligence- Sell Side & Buy Side
- Identification of key aspects for the business (synergies, deal-breakers, scale gains, bottlenecks).
- EBITDA standardization (business, tax and labor/social security aspects).
- Analysis of cash flow and historical and projected working capital.
- Detailed tax, labor and social security mapping of the non-materialized risks.
- Corporate aspects of the deal structuring.
- Inputs for financial modeling.
- Work in tune with the Client’s and Companies’ legal advisors.
- Tax/labor/social security review of potential Clients.
- Survey of tax credits of potential Clients.
- Analysis of Tax Incentives.
- Tax Seminars/Courses for potential Clients.
- Review of SPED/Magnetic files.