Who are we looking for?
Professional Firms with entrepreneurial qualities are ideal candidates because we encourage our people to contribute creative views, and bring a sense of independence while also, on their own terms, bring a sense of understanding and initiative to act on the potential opportunities that come with a large organization, such as FY.
The following is a list that describes the ideal candidate profile. In certain cases, some elements not shown in this list may compensate deficiencies or the absence of some of the characteristics listed here.
- Have prestige and a good reputation in its local market
- Are members in good standing at their local professional body
- Have experience dealing with international clientele
- Have at least 5 years as an active firm
- Have a minimum of three Partners within the firm
- Office(s) are centrally located and well presented to receive international clients
- Have up to date marketing material, such as a corporate website, brochures, and social media networks
- Have a clear vision and level of commitment such as:
- Committed to domestic and international expansion of their services
- Possess a succession plan that ensures continuity of the firm
- Committed to continue developing both Partners’ and Staff’s technical expertise
- Committed to high standards of ethics and honouring their agreements
- Have high personal values and a good reputation
- Are open minded individuals with entrepreneurial qualities
- Are bilingual
- Firm’s Partners have differentiating specialties
- Have strong interpersonal skills
- Have obtained their technical training from larger firms
- Are active members of their local professional body