Anthony Ashiotis Partner
Anthony Ashiotis, has experience in many fields including auditing, accounting, taxation, consulting, banking and setting up of companies in Cyprus, in the UAE and in other countries. He holds executive positions in various business associations of the Cyprus Chamber of Commerce.
He is the Managing Partner of Anthony Ashiotis & Co, since it’s establishment in 1990, which is a multilingual firm (English, Greek, Russian, German etc.) with associates and clients worldwide that has received various awards from the Institute of Certified Accountants of Cyprus (ICPAC), the Charted Association of Certified Accountants of the UK (ACCA) and from the Cyprus Government. Anthony Ashiotis is also the Vice President of the European Court of Arbitration.
- South Bank University of London UK – Degree in Accounting
- Chartered Certified Accountant (FCCA)
- Audit and Accounting
- Business Advisory
- Assistance with Legal and Corporate work
- Audited Accounts as per IFRS
- International Tax Planning
- Set up of Companies in Cyprus and abroad (e.g. in the UAE)
- Tax Residency Services
- Negotiations on behalf of clients
- Banking Services
- Setting up offices in Cyprus
- Advising Companies on Investment Opportunities in Cyprus