Ioannis Ashiotis Partner
Mr. Ioannis Ashiotis was for many years the Principal Insurance Officer of the Cyprus Ministry of Labor and Social Insurance. He has extensive experience with Labor and Social Insurance legislation implementation. In addition, he has been involved in the negotiations for establishing reciprocal agreements with many other countries on Social Insurance Schemes and employment matters.
- Business Studies and Administration.
- Fellow of the London Institute of Commerce
- Social Insurance Law
- Labor Law
- Securing Substance in Cyprus
- Completion and filing of various forms to the Ministry of Labor and Social Insurance for various Social Insurance matters relating to self employed persons as well as employees.
- Procedure required (with respect to EU and foreign personnel) for obtaining work/residence visas in Cyprus.