Jim Fernandez Partner
Jaime (Jim) Fernandez is the Chairman of the Board of Directors and of the Executive Board of FY International. He is also the President of the organization.
Mr. Fernandez is also a Partner at Fernandez Young LLP (the Vancouver office of FY International), and he leads the assurance division of the firm. In his role, he provides audit services to companies listed in the TSX and the Venture Exchange as well as to private and for profit enterprises.
As a member of various boards across the country, Mr. Fernandez gets frequently involved on issues of governances and corporate relations. Also, he provides advisory services and structuring support to organizations involved in global operations.
- MBA, Brigham Young University
- BSc., Federico Villarreal University
- CPA, Chartered Professional Accountant
- LPA, Licensed Professional Accountant
- CGA, Certified General Accountant
- CFE, Certified Fraud Examiner
- Assurance Services
- Fraud Examination
- Business Valuation
- Court Independent/Advocate Witness
- Damage Quantification
- Family Business Succession
- Mining Sector
- Professional Associations
- Retirement Homes
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Corporate Internationalization
- Food Processing & Distribution