Massiel Hahn Partner
Massiel Hahn, Consulting Partner at Hahn Ceara, has over 7 years of experience as a business advisor in financial, administrative, tax, legal and social security matters.
She has taken specialty studies on International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), International Standards on Auditing (ISA), high management, corporate finance, taxes, Social Security Treasury, corporate law, labor code, trust law, price transferring, company valuation and fiscal incentives,
Also, Ms. Hahn works for the Dominican Justice as an expert in corporate criminal law and she is a member of the Commission of Research and Development of the AIC.
- Degree in Financial Management and Auditing from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra—PUCMM (Mater et Magistra Pontifical Catholic University).
- Degree in Law from Pontificia Universidad Catolica Madre y Maestra—PUCMM (Mater et Magistra Pontifical Catholic University
- Certified in International Procedure of Audit (NIA), for the Inter-American Association of Accounting (AIC).
- Certified as Inter-American Accounting in the NIIF for Pymes (CICNP), for the Inter-American Association of Accounting (AIC).
- Expert work for the justice
- Due Diligence
- Organizational Diagnosis
- Reorganization of Companies
- Valuation of Companies
- Business Consulting Legal and Finance