Nelson Hahn Partner
Nelson Hahn, Director Partner at Hahn Ceara, has over 30 years of experience as a business advisor for diverse types of companies.
Mr. Hahn has had several occupations as a member of the Administration and Finance Commission of the Interamerican Accounting Association and of the Center for Alternative Dispute Resolution of the Chamber of Commerce and Production.
Also, he has served as an expert on multiple occasions for the Dominican justice system and he was president of the Institute of Public Accountants of the Dominican Republic (ICPARD) during the time when the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and the International Standards on Auditing (ISA) were put into effect in the Dominican Republic.
In addition, Mr. Nelson has taught in the most prestigious universities and specialized centers in the Dominican Republic and he has presented in national and international forums.
He is a member of the Group of Latin American Accounting Standard Setters (GLENIFF), representing the Dominican Republic.
- Degree in Accounting from the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra—PUCMM.
- Postdegree in Tax Accounting in the Autonomous University of Santo Domingo (UASD).
- Certified in International Procedure of Audit (NIA), for the Inter-American Association of Accounting (AIC).
- Certified as Inter-American Accounting in the NIIF for Pymes (CICNP), for the Inter-American Association of Accounting (AIC).
- Expert work for the justice
- Corporate Finance
- Due Diligence
- Valuation of Companies
- Business Consulting