Warren McCann Partner
Warren is the founder of McCann & Associates LLP. His practice involves both personal and corporate taxation with a major focus in tax planning & preparation, corporate finance, estate planning, international taxation, tax audits, and appeals.
For 15 years, Warren served as Managing Director of a Toronto based firm specializing in mid-market private commercial mortgage lending. In the community, he is the Treasurer of Rosedale United Church (Toronto) and is a member of the Board of Management of the Odette School of Business at The University of Windsor.
The personnel at McCann & Associates reflect the diverse ethnic backgrounds found in Toronto; as a result, they are able to converse in many languages (i.e. Spanish, Greek, Japanese, etc). The Firm has a number of highly trained CPA’s (Canadian & US), ready to assist corporations and individuals to succeed in the North American business environment.
- York University – BA
- University of Windsor – MBA
- Chartered Professional Accountants of Ontario – CPA, CA
- CPA Canada In-Depth Tax Course
- Licensed Public Accountant – LPA
- Corporate Finance
- Business Advisory
- Canadian Tax Compliance Filings
- Tax Audit Representation
- International Tax Planning
- Corporate Debt Financing/Restructuring
- Corporate Reorganizations
- US Personal Tax for Expatriate Americans & Non-Resident Aliens
- Tax Planning for Canadian Immigration/Emigration
- Tax Research & Tax Treaty Filing Positions
- Budgets & Forecasts
- Family Office Services